This has been a SUPER month so far in the computer lab. We had speakers installed into the lab, so now I can use a microphone to talk. It has made a HUGE difference in the lab. Students are able to hear and pay attention a lot better. It was a GREAT improvement.

This month we are working with KidPix. The 6th graders are making slideshow story books for their kindergarten buddies. They will be showing them to their buddies later this month. The rest of the grades are doing assignments to become more proficient in working with the program KidPix. Everyone is LOVING KidPix. It is such a fun program.
The 5th graders are learning to read and use proofreader marks when editing a document. They are doing a great job at finding the misstakes in a document and fixing the errors. They will be working in KidPix too.
Grades 4-6 are all using the Type To Learn keyboarding software. I think they are enjoying it and really moving on learning all the keys of the keyboard. I will be printing out reports for them soon, so they can see how they are doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment